Associate Project Manager – Quantitative Focus
Quantitative focused Associate Project Managers (APMs) are heavily involved in all aspects of the research projects we conduct for our clients – designing the questionnaire, executing it, and then developing a strategic analytics plan and data visualization. Projects typically focus on initiatives such as brand positioning, advertising, customer satisfaction, new product development, and more.
As an APM, you will be client facing and have ownership of projects from day 1, all while working within a fun and relaxed small business environment.
This position offers exceptional opportunity for growth. There are leadership opportunities within TLG and externally with clients that allow you to build soft skills (ie. interpersonal, communication, etc.) and hard skills (ie. research best practices, presentation skills, etc.).
- This position is for a quantitative-focused APM role, though the opportunity to be involved in qualitative research will be available. We are looking for: strategic thinkers with strong writing, communication, organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, internally motivated, and proactivity are important attributes for success
- Has an interest in data analytics and visualization
- Proficiency in Excel preferred
- No research experience required – just a willingness to learn
- Bachelor’s Degree (any major)
- Min GPA: 2.50
- This position requires US work authorization.
- This position is based in one of our three office locations: Sarasota FL, Durham NC, or Atlanta GA. The office environment is laid-back and fun, and dress is casual.