Senior Research Manager
As a Senior Research Manager, you will lead primary marketing research projects that achieve high-quality results for global industry leaders. You will be the face of our company to our clients and will have the autonomy to guide clients as they learn about their customers to build brands that break through the clutter. Primary responsibilities include:
- Wield your marketing research experience to design, execute and report world-class qualitative and/or quantitative research studies.
- Use your attention to detail to design screeners, discussions guides, and questionnaires that help bring the voice of the customer to life.
- Tap into your problem-solving skills to find solutions for getting insights out of tough or unique market segments.
- Collaborate with clients and your project team to deliver actionable insights and recommendations that make an impact.
You will also lead, mentor, and grow junior researchers in research skills and general client & project management. We believe that mentorship is the lifeblood of our organization and look to our research managers to help grow our junior researchers into best in-class research managers (just like them!).
- This position can be based in one of our main offices: Durham, NC, Atlanta, GA or Sarasota, FL. The office environment is laid-back and fun, and dress is casual.
- This is a full-time salaried position, with benefits.
- As experience and skills grow, there are opportunities for advancement (Research Director, Senior Research Director, Vice President).
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s in related field (social sciences, marketing research, business/economics)
- 4-8 years of market research experience at a market research agency or client-side market research function – Healthcare or Pharma industry experience is a plus, as 75%+ of our projects are in the Healthcare industry.
- Experience designing, executing and reporting marketing research projects. If you are qualitative focused, prior moderating experience is highly valued. Strong client management skills are also a critical element.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a strong drive to make big impact for your team and clients.
- The ability to work in an unstructured environment and adapt to changing priorities to meet multiple project timelines and client needs.
- A strategic mindset with strong analytical skills and natural curiosity.
- A passion for intellectual challenges and working alongside like-minded peers.