Apprenticeship & Autonomy.
Grow with us & design your dream job.
Voted a Best Place to Work in Atlanta and Raleigh-Durham
“We hire exceptionally smart people, give them all the support and resources they need, and then get out of their way.”
–Brad Camrud, President
Life at The Link Group
Being a Linker is hard to put into words, but we’ve done our best to capture what it’s like to be part of TLG.
Perks & Benefits
Support and Growth
- Robust onboarding: Formal 3-week training followed by 6 months paired with a trainer
- Network of mentors: A Development Manager and Advocate to help guide & coach you through your career
- Continuous learning: Professional development allowance, internal courses, & an annual company offsite
- High-growth potential: Competitive compensation, 401(k) contributions, annual profit-sharing bonus, & a path to Company Partnership
- Stability & long-term planning: Clear career paths, no competition for promotion, & a culture of feedback that grows you to your potential
- Collaborative, not competitive: Teammates who have your back, with room for everyone to succeed
- A space to call your own: Sit/stand desks, private offices, & everyone has a door (but an open-door policy!)
- Time to move: Onsite yoga, basketball & kickball teams, & field days
- Seriously fun: Casual dress code, bottomless snacks and drinks, pet-friendly, lively lunch table hangouts, & an uber-creative Spirit Week
- Authentic friendships: We call each other friends before co-workers. Linkers support each other through life’s big moments, from being in each others’ weddings to vacationing together.
- Health above all: Free health insurance for employees (yes, we said free), dental & vision coverage, & flexible spending accounts
- Family-friendly: Paid & extended parental leave, nursing parent support, flexible working hours, & remote work options
- Generous time off: Unlimited sick and “Life Happens” days, paid time for holidays, volunteering, & bereavement
- Balance, not burnout: Respect for your non-working hours and vacation time boundaries
- An extra special perk: Free and discounted nights at TLG’s villa on St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Did we mention we’re serious about you taking vacation?
Follow us on Instagram @the_link_group
Excellence Every Day.
We take pride in and ownership of our work, and consistently manage projects in the ‘Linker Way’ – nailing the details and communicating clearly and effectively. This care and attention makes our clients’ lives easier and helps build a true partnership.
Research is our craft. We thoughtfully design research, customized to our clients’ specific objectives and needs. We are insatiably curious and push ourselves to dig deeper. We insightfully analyze and communicate research findings with clarity, strategic vision, and creativity.
We build deep expertise to create long-term value for our clients. We listen well, think strategically about their business, and focus on building authentic relationships. We’re responsive and go above and beyond to meet their needs. We strive to be a true partner, not “just a vendor.”
Flexibility is the heart of The Link Group. We expect change, prepare for it, and accommodate it. We’re proactive, think critically about problems before they arise, and are tenacious about finding solutions. We always have plans B, C, and D, and know how to roll with the punches.
We’re collaborative, not competitive. We work together as one team, all investing time in helping each other grow. We are built on apprenticeship and share our knowledge generously; growing our people is the way that we grow our company.
Linkers make TLG a special place. We’re fun-loving, friendly, balanced, and we strive to create a sense of belonging and community. We bring our whole selves to work, have honest conversations, respect diverse opinions, and feel like a family.
We take care to do things the right way. We represent the voice of the customer with objectivity and honesty. We own our mistakes and course-correct when necessary. We don’t look for shortcuts or nickel and dime our clients – we are fair and reasonable in all of our business interactions.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
TLG Gives Back
> Pro-Bono consulting & advisory services
> Mentoring in our communities
> Holiday gift sponsorship for families in need
> Teamwork events & days of service
> Paid volunteering days
> Fundraisers & corporate matching
Grow With Us
Connect On Campus
If you don’t see your campus listed above, feel free to reach out to us directly!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
We are currently recruiting! Start the conversation below.
Open: Summer 2023 Intern
(no prior research experience required)